Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Getting Healthy: Week 8 Update

This is one of those posts that I wish I could just not write and in two more weeks come back to you and say, "Oh, I've been so busy, I completely forgot!" Sadly, while I have been busy, I certainly didn't forget. What happened is that I gained two pounds during the last two weeks. Except worse than that is that I didn't gain it in two weeks - I gained it in one! I have a million and a half excuses as to why this happened, some valid, most not. I won't bore you with the details, however. Let's just say I'm back on track. So instead of perhaps the 12 pound total loss I should have been reporting to you, it's now 8. In two weeks I promise I'll be back with 10 pounds lost (total since September 1 - not in two weeks!). -Carrie

3 comments:

  1. We all have setbacks once in a while. Don't get down on yourself or let 2 pounds derail your success. Just get back on track and you will continue losing and ultimately reach that goal you have set for yourself.
    TSF

    ReplyDelete
  2. I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.

    God Bless You :-)

    ~Ron

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Old Geezer!
    I had to laugh because at first I thought you were my dad using a fake name (No offense, Dad! Just seemed like a goofy name you'd pick for yourself). Turns out you're a few months younger than my dad! Thanks for visiting our blog. I enjoyed reading your testimony on your site. -Carrie

    ReplyDelete