Tuesday, December 7, 2010

New (to me!) Blog!

Well, apparently my gardener-extraordinaire brother of the Is Your Yard a Looker or a Feeder? post fame has had a "secret" gardening blog for the last 6 months! Who knew?!? Now I don't have to constantly call him with my gardening woes, I can just check out his blog!

Give it a look-see! He gardens on a small suburban lot in Zone 7B and has far more experience growing vegetables and fruits than we do. I know he'd be happy to answer any questions you may have!

Click on this link - www.point09acres.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. And he didn't tell you. How did you find out. Blogs are absolutely the best way to share and he's got a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Pigs Don't KnowDecember 8, 2010 at 7:50 PM

    Leigh,
    He actually fessed up to it completely of his own accord! Interestingly, Mr. H of Subsistence Pattern (who I JUST found via your blog this past week) somehow came across his blog and commented about his beets I think. What a small blogging world! -Carrie

    ReplyDelete